Sunday, December 31, 2006

More Clarification on Coercion

Link to: original blogpost - comments

Categories : The Critics

Editor :

published: dimanche 31 décembre 2006 19:58:05

Ed Brayton writes a wonderful letter to Richard Dawkins that can be found here. I just wanted to set the record straight on the one point that concerns me. Ed writes:

The irony is that I only found out about the petition and your promotion of it in the process of defending you against the charge that you favored such coercive policies. An ID advocate accused you of that in a reply to me on another subject and I came to your defense, saying that despite your statements about parental religious instruction being child abuse, I had seen nothing at all to indicate that you would support coercive policies to end such a practice.

In my article on the typology of ID critics, I never accused Dawkins of advocating coercive policies.

, , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home