Monday, January 08, 2007

Something Old, Something New…

Link to: original blogpost - comments

Categories : Media, The New Atheists

Editor :

published: dimanche 7 janvier 2007 23:50:38

Since becoming aware of Sam Harris as an American echo in the Dawkinsian anti-religion chamber [Torturing Muslims for Buddha], and finding his arguments to be astoundingly inconsistent gibberish, I now refer readers to his Chrismas Eve article in the Los Angeles Times, 10 myths - and 10 Truths - About Atheism. Herein I begin an examination of his 10 myths/Truths (notice the capital-T, attributable to Harris). I do not expect Harris to address my responses, but I hope they will serve to stimulate some rational thought here about the cognitive inconsistencies of the belief system these "New Atheists" are selling. I'm guessing Harris hopes his Truths will serve the very same purpose, since he decided to publish them.

Myth #1: Atheists believe that life is meaningless.

, , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home