Wednesday, December 20, 2006

University of Virginia Magazine airs Luskin and Cordova’s letters, somewhat abbreviated

Link to: original blogpost - comments

Categories : Intelligent Design

Editor :

published: mercredi 20 décembre 2006 16:46:10

In UVa faculty alarmed by ID’s presence on their campus I wrote about my concerns that another witch hunt was in the making.

I would like to thank the University of Virginia Magazine for publishing an abbreviated version of the letters to the editor which Casey and I wrote. The ID debate has dominated the last two issues in that section of the magazine.

The published version of the letters can be found at: Origins of Life Revisited. Here is the text of the un-abbreviated original version of my letter. (as soon as I get a hold of Casey’s original, I’ll post it here at Uncommon Descent as well):

, , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home