Friday, January 19, 2007

Alternative Darwin Awards

Link to: original blogpost - comments

Categories : Intelligent Design

Editor :

published: vendredi 19 janvier 2007 15:03:01

Bill asked me to introduce myself, and to describe an idea that came to me recently.

I am a graduate student, working on philosophy of biology (at a university that shall remain nameless), nearing the dissertation stage.

I am sure that everyone knows about the odious “Darwin Awards.” I have been concerned about this phenomenon for some time, because they seem to be catching on with the broader public. I encounter references to them increasingly frequently among the mostly liberal crowd I hang out with. I guess this is not too surprising, as their cynicism is certainly in tune with the times and the culture.

, , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home